Suzuki Australia —Suzuki UK110 Motorcycle
What are the defects?
1. The nut on the kick-start mechanism may come loose.
2. During assembly there may have been a loose nut left inside the air box.
3. Fuel hose connector on the fuel pump may have been incorrectly positioned.
What are the hazards?
1. The kick start nut may come loose the engine may not start.
2. A loose nut in the Air cleaner box may cause the engine to stop running, posing an accident hazard.
3. The fuel hose connector may be incorrectly positioned and could cause a leak creating a potential fire hazard.
What should consumers do?
The motorcycle should be taken to an authorised Suzuki dealer for inspection and countermeasure parts fitted where required