Mount Majura Vineyard—2010 Vino Cotto
What are the defects?
Potential product instability due to fermentation.
What are the hazards?
Increased pressure in the bottle may result in the cap forcefully flying off as it is being unscrewed. The bottle could also become spontaneously explosive.
What should consumers do?
Dispose of the product in the below manner and contact Mount Majura Vineyard to arrange a FULL REFUND on 02 6262 3070.
How to dispose of the product:
1. Handle the bottle as little and as gently as possible.
2. Wrap the bottle in a towel, point the cap away from self and others, and use a gloved hand to slowly unscrew the cap, allowing any pressure to be released as gently as possible.
3. Pour the contents down the sink.
4. Dispose of the bottle and cap without resealing the empty bottle.
Supplied only at Mount Majura Vineyard at cellar door to customers entering the premises or to consumers ordering it by mail order.
- 22 April 2010 - 28 November 2010
Recall advertisements and supporting documentation
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission is the responsible regulator for this recall.